Beach Day by Rodger Bliss
May 2024
S M T W T F S
 1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031  

Birthday Riddle for Patriots Day

Birthday Riddle for Patriots Day
If it is your birthday and you randomly choose one of the following answers to this question, what is your chance of getting it right?

A) 50%
B) 25%
C) 0%
D) 25%

Submit your Guess

 

 

 

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

7 guesses to Birthday Riddle for Patriots Day


    Warning: Use of undefined constant bfa_comments - assumed 'bfa_comments' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/riddledude.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/comments.php on line 132
  • Crabman

    I have to go with C) 0% because the question is not logical.

    If 0% is the right answer, one might think there are 4 possible answers, so if you choose randomly you have a 25% chance of getting that. This changed the answer to 25%. There are 2 of those options, so again the answer changes to 50%. One of those options, again answer changed to 25%. 2 of those, answer changes…

    Now we’re stuck in an infinite loop with no escape clause. So the question is not answerable how asked, so I un-randomly stick with 0% chance to answer it randomly.

  • craig

    The riddle doesn’t tell us what the question is. Or what the answers are so its hard to say if there are no right answers or all right answers.

  • brent

    This one is a bit of a challenge. I am thinking:
    Because the riddle doesn’t seem to have a logical answer – if it is your birthday, you are correct in what ever you select.

    So, if it is your birthday, and you randomly guess an answer to the riddle you have 100% chance of getting it right.

    Congratulations on nailing the riddle, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

  • Crabman

    ^^ The facts it’s our birthday is a distract or IMO, and yes the riddle is illogical. 4 choices, 25% to pick right one. But if answer is 25%, two of these so you have a 50% to pick one of those. But only one answer is 50% so you only have 25% to pick that. But you have 2 of those, so 50%. One of those, 25%. 2 of those… this loop continues infinately.

    So the riddle as asked is impossible to answer.

    Using the principles of 1) “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” And 2)”Every riddle has a solution”, since it’s unanswerable as asked we can declare that the only remaining logical answer is “there is 0% chance to answer this riddle as asked”, which is option C.

  • Crabman, you are today’s winner!
    0%. No matter which answer you choose you are incorrect. All of the answers create a logic loop.